Pivoting in a Pandemic: Performance Marketing Vertical Trends and Insights in the Age of COVID-19
In the historic crisis that COVID-19 has brought to the world, marketing has become an exercise in uncertainty, from ad spend to the appropriate messaging. In another aspect, the digital economy – and specifically performance marketing – is a saving grace.
Perform[cb]’s unique vantage across performance marketing verticals and distribution will help put the real impact of COVID-19 on digital marketing into focus. In the spirit of collaboration, one of the three principles of Perform[cb] along with technology and results, we’ve culled the data to provide a snapshot of these trends and the impact of the virus across verticals in the digital marketing ecosystem – and we want to share those findings with you.
Key findings in this white paper include:
- The new stay-at-home lifestyle has prompted triple-digit growth for these verticals
- A vertical that had been in a decline suddenly explodes
- An unstable economy has consumers revisiting their plans, and this is causing a double-digit increase for one vertical
- Widespread limitations to normal daily activities has created a world of opportunities for Health & Beauty vertical
- How brands can boost sales without drastic discounts!