TO THINK BIGGER ABOUT
EVERYTHING WE DO.
From the ROI we deliver to our customers, to the technology we develop and the culture
we create for our team members, we think bigger.
Recognized as the #1 Performance Network Worldwide since 2015, Perform[cb] is a distinguished leader within the performance marketing industry. Founded as Clickbooth in 2002, Perform[cb] experienced exponential organic growth allowing the company to complete a series of strategic acquisitions; each providing unique performance-based solutions for modern marketers and affiliate partners. Our “Think Bigger” vision is of a future in which all marketers are empowered to maximize the ROI of their marketing dollars by paying only for customers acquired.
Uniquely positioned to lead this space based on brand trust, team experience, compliance best practices, and technological innovation, Perform[cb] offers strategic plans tailored to meet our clients’ specific marketing goals – all while only paying for new customers vs. simply impressions or clicks. We are the pioneers of performance marketing, and our Network has been voted the #1 CPA Network in the world for six years running. With the strictest compliance and brand protection standards in the industry, we operate with integrity and hold ourselves and our clients to the highest standards. We create decisive winners, “don’t let it be close”, and work relentlessly to find alignment across our teams.
Our Core Values
Our Guiding Principles
Flexible in Our Approach
it be Close
action) that we can create to provide incremental improvement?
Perform[cb] is committed to cultivating a work environment where each person, no matter the identities they hold, not only feels safe, seen, and heard, but also celebrated. We are excited to be on this journey to move toward being a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable organization and recognize there is no end to this work.
Perform[cb] is committed to building community. We recognize and are inspired by the people and organizations in our local and global communities that are actively creating a more just world. We have committed to regularly donating in-kind and financially so that these organizations can continue to drive change across the globe. Our CEO Erin Cigich also serves on the DE&I committee as a board member of the Economic Development Council of Sarasota County.
Perform[cb] team members have a direct influence on our DE&I initiatives. Each year team members volunteer to sit on our Diversity Task Force. The task force is led by our Vibe Manager who is certified in DE&I through the University of South Florida. The task force develops and implements company-wide programming including events, fundraisers, and volunteering and educational opportunities.
We hope to see you on our task force someday!
Careers We Think Bigger!
Are you ready to join a company with the fast-paced, work hard play hard mentality of New York or Silicon Valley? The Perform[cb] team is looking for driven, motivated individuals intent on growing their expertise while performing to the best of their ability. We believe that each employee’s unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints are critical to creating innovative solutions that engage and inspire our customers. We are always striving to better ourselves as individuals and as a team. It’s what we do and it’s who we are - we perform.
Voted #1 Best Place to Work by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, but with team members located around the globe, Perform[cb] knows the importance of creating a challenging yet exciting work environment for everyone. From the opportunity to work remotely, to perks such as flexible PTO options, 12 major paid holidays, and 100% company paid medical, dental, and life insurance, Perform[cb] makes a point to provide team members with the benefits for growth and success.
Don’t forget our dedicated Vibe Manager who helps to curate the optimal employee experience for everyone - everything from new hire onboarding, bi-annual full-company conferences, birthday and anniversary celebrations, local team happy hours, holiday gifting, community service opportunities, and a unique employee rewards program.
We take care of our people!
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Join Our Team
VIEW CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
- 100% Company Paid Major Medical coverage + optional additional dependent benefits
- 100% Company Paid Dental & Vision coverage + optional additional dependent benefits
- 100% Company Paid Life and AD&D insurance
- 100% Paid long-term and short-term disability
- 401k plan with Vanguard + generous company match
- Responsible, unlimited PTO options
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave Policy
- Happy birthday to you… Take your special day off, for a total of 12 major paid holidays every year!
- Referral bonus – refer your friends, we want people we can trust!
- Annual wellness reimbursement
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Fully remote, hybrid, and in-office work options – whatever works for your work-life balance
- Interactive employee recognition program – reward your colleagues and earn gifts!
- Frequent virtual activities (holiday cookie decorating, drag queen bingo, and cocktail-making classes, to name a few)
- Interest groups like Global Run Club, Book Club, Parenting Group, Investment Group, and Daily Meditation
- Local team outings (Company conferences, holiday parties, sunset happy hours, and more)
- Innovative headquarters office space
- Community volunteering opportunities with organizations we believe in:
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility to work remote
- Happy birthday to you! Take your special day off every year!
- Kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Occasional traveling to US offices
- Tuesday sport activities
- Happy Friday events
- Team building activities
- Training and visits to IT conferences around Europe
- Referral bonus
- Learning & development opportunities
- Team Outings
- Innovative office spaces
- Fully-stocked company cafe for snacks and beverages
- Interest Groups like Global Run Club, Parenting Group and Daily Meditation