Congratulations to Tracey Duncan on 10 Great Years!
Congratulations to Accounts Receivable Associate, Tracey Duncan for celebrating an amazing 10 years with Clickbooth on June 7, 2017! We are so excited for the next 10 years with you and can’t wait to see what you accomplish. You have been such a staple to our industry so far and have grown so much with our company along the way.
Tracey being presented with her 10 year award
During her tenure here, Tracey has achieved some pretty amazing stuff inside and outside of the office. Some of the many things she has done so far include:
- She learned how to ride and get her motorcycle driver’s license endorsement.
- Began riding her bicycle to work a few times per week. (Originally 5 miles, now over 8 miles one way!).
- She found out how much fun it is to work in this industry and recommends it to every college student she meets.
- She purchased a fabulous little house in beautiful downtown Sarasota. Her contract was accepted over several cash offers for the asking price because she wrote a letter to the property owner expressing her love for the neighborhood and property.
- She won the “Halloween Best Office Decoration” contest twice on her own and twice as a group for “Halloween Town” and “Mario Karts” with her accounting team.
- She won the “Rhythm is a Dancer” trophy (that she still proudly displays on her desk) at the first Clickbooth Holiday party that she attended.
- She learned to exceed her own expectations by working some long, 12 hour days.
- She also learned that working with the right group of people makes all the difference in job satisfaction.
- Her son joined the U.S. Marine Corps and she has never felt more proud!
- She felt the honor of being selected to work with the dynamic Clickbooth team.
Things that happened the year Tracey was hired:
- The iPhone was released in June of 2007
- Popular movies released in June of 2007 were Knocked Up, Ocean’s Thirteen, and Live Free or Die Hard
- The billboard chart songs in June of 2007 included “Makes Me Wonder” by Maroon 5 and “Umbrella” by Rihanna
- The bestselling car in June of 2007 was the Toyota Camry
- The hit television show “Gossip Girls” was released
- The Colts beat the Bears 29-17 in the Superbowl
- Britney Spears shaved her head, which started her downward spiral of 2007
- The third Twilight book was published
- The Space Shuttle Atlantis successfully launched on mission STS-117
- The Boston Red Sox won the World Series
Tracey’s Horoscope on the day she was hired:
Mercury continues to transit your solar fourth house. Your thoughts tend to revolve around personal matters, especially family, home, and domestic issues. You enjoy, more than usual, discussions and stories about the past and about family.